MOBILE GRAIN CLEANER MGC - 30
|Grain cleaning and sorting:||
|Precise seed sorting:||
up to 15 ton/hour
7,7 - 10,3 kW
The unique Mobile Grain Cleaner MGC-30 based on the ISM CSC (Impeller Separating Machine with Cyclone Sedimentary Chamber) has no analogues in the world. This machine performs the whole process of grain cleaning and sorting replacing a whole stationary equipment line. MGC-30 is designed to load, clean, sort and unload grain in one continuous cycle.
The machine drives to the heap, picks it up and precisely sorts into fractions: grain is cleaned and sorted into three categories separately;
non-grain wastes, dust and chaff are separated into a special container.
The cleaned and sorted grain is directed into the trays.
The operator selects the proper tray and, using the control levers, directs the grain flow into the discharge conveyor.
Mobile Grain Cleaner MGC-30 has a number of advantages over immobile grain cleaning machines:
* It makes efficient grain cleaning and precise seed sorting by weight with no need of using additional handling devices.
* It reduces time for grain processing and allows to reduce the operating staff to 2 people involved in technological process.
* It is reliable and durable.
* Readjustment and crop change takes 5 minutes only.
* Crops with any humidity can be processed.
* Aspiration chamber (Cyclone Sedimentary Chamber - CSC) is used for air cleaning and effective sorting out such admixtures as straw, chaff, peel, stems and other light impurities and dust into the special container.
* MGC-30 is equiped with level sensors in receiving hopper, which gives the possibility to operate in the automatic mode.
* No screens (sieves) and quickly wearing parts.
Engine: electrical, three-phase, 380 V
Capacity, modes of cleaning and sorting: 30/15 tons per hour
Total power consumption: 6.4-9 kWt
Working dimensions, H/L/W: 3500/6300/4500 mm
Transport dimensions, H/L/W: 3500/6300/1470 mm
Outreach of discharge conveyor: 4000 mm
Operating height of discharge conveyor: 1000-4300 mm
Weight: 1800 kg
Noise level: 85 dB
Number of operators: 2
Rubber-plating of the inner surfaces