Aerodynamic grain cleaner and sorter ISM-30 (Impeller Separating Machine) is developed for any kinds of grain and seed cleaning and sorting (wheat, barley, rice, rye, beans, peas, chickpeas, corn, maize, sunflower, sorghum, soya, oat, buckwheat, rape, mustard, oat, millet, linseeds, any other seeds).
Grain cleaning by air allows this grain cleaning and sorting machine to process the grain with no damage which eliminates grain losses.
Direct-flow motor with impeller is used, that could give the advantages:
- Minimal air flow power losses;
- Decrease of power consumption by 3…4 times or more;
- Increased functionality of grain cleaner;
- Increased service life of motor.
Varied frequency drive VFD enable operation in any modes, with any bulk goods. Soft start and stop, fine tuning of air flow power, voltage drop protection, reverse mode of self-cleaning.
No spare parts required, no lubrication points.
The grain cleaners are equipped with the shutters for the trays.
Using the shutters, the Farmer could easily direct the grain flows to the trays and improve the quality of grading by means of precise setting of the shutters.
ADVANTAGES OF ISM-30 GRAIN CLEANER
- Low price and fast return of investment. You can get the invested money during the first year.
- Best suitable for efficient seed sorting. Sorts out the grains and seeds by their weight, size and biological values, viability. Germination could be increased up to 98%. Harvest could be increased up to 30…40%.
- Best suitable for organic production, no damage of seeds (no-sieves technology).
- Divides different cultures.
- Sorts out the grains damaged by mycotoxins (fusarium, vomitoxins etc.), Losses from grain diseases could be minimized or eliminated.
- Quick switch from one culture to another. No need to lose a lot of time to changes of sieves.
- Easy operation and machine cleaning.
- High reliability.
Aerodynamic grain cleaner and sorter ISM-30 makes cleaning and sorting of any bulk material within the air flow generated inside the separation chamber. The grain cleaner makes cleaning, sorting and seed preparation for sowing due to differences in the cultures weight and aerodynamic qualities (winnowing), that makes it possible to sort out the most viable grains with the highest germinability and growth energy.
The grain or seeds are fed into the intake hopper where they are evenly distributed across the hopper length by its own weight and then the grain is uniformly supplied into the chamber of separation for the grain sorting out by weight. The air flow is directed out of separation chamber and takes away the light impurities. The cleaned and sorted seeds are directed to bins or tanks via the grain ducts.
The machine provides air cleaning during operation. Impurities, dust, chaff and non-grain waste are removed through the special waste trays.
|Grain cleaning and sorting:||30 ton/hour|
|Precise seed sorting:||15 ton/hour|
|Power consumption:||0.4 – 4 kW/hour, 380V|