The unique Mobile Grain Cleaner MGC-25 based on the ISM CSC (Impeller Separating Machine with Cyclone Sedimentary Chamber) has no analogues in the world. This machine performs the whole process of grain cleaning and sorting replacing a whole stationary equipment line. MGC-25 is designed to load, clean, sort and unload grain in one continuous cycle.
The machine drives to the heap, picks it up and precisely sorts into fractions: grain is cleaned and sorted into three categories separately;
non-grain wastes, dust and chaff are separated into a special container.
The cleaned and sorted grain is directed into the trays.
The operator selects the proper tray and, using the control levers, directs the grain flow into the discharge conveyor.
ADVANTAGES OF MOBILE GRAIN CLEANER MGC-30
Mobile Grain Cleaner MGC-30 has a number of advantages over immobile grain cleaning machines:
* It makes efficient grain cleaning and precise seed sorting by weight with no need of using additional handling devices.
* It reduces time for grain processing and allows to reduce the operating staff to 2 people involved in technological process.
* It is reliable and durable.
* Readjustment and crop change takes 5 minutes only.
* Crops with any humidity can be processed.
* Aspiration chamber (Cyclone Sedimentary Chamber – CSC) is used for air cleaning and effective sorting out such admixtures as straw, chaff, peel, stems and other light impurities and dust into the special container.
* MGC-30 is equiped with level sensors in receiving hopper, which gives the possibility to operate in the automatic mode.
* No screens (sieves) and quickly wearing parts.
1. Grain; 2. Intake hopper; 3. Loading chain conveyor; 4. Car wheels; 5. Cyclone-Sedimentary Chamber; 6. Control panel; 7. Discharge conveyor; 8. Motor with impeller; 9. Air duct; 10. Trays for separarted fractions; 11. Waste bin; 12. Separation chamber; 13. Second sedimentary chamber; 14. Overflow.
Operating principle of «MGC-25»
The grain 1 or seeds are fed with the loading conveyor 3 into the intake hopper 2 where 3 sensors are set, 2 of the sensors are connected to the wheels 4. In semi-automatic mode, depending on the hopper 2 filling with the grain, the sensors can turn on or turn off the MGC-25 movement. Then the grain 1 is uniformly supplied into the chamber of separation 12 for the grain sorting out / calibrating by grades. The laminar flow is generated by motor and impeller 8, then the air flow is directed out of separation chamber and takes away the light impurities. The cleaned and graded grains are directed to the trays. The Operator selects the proper tray and, using the control levers, directs the grain into the discharge conveyor 7. The air, which circulates within the MGC-25, is purified within the cyclone-sedimentary chamber (CSC) 5 and is fed to the impeller through the sidelong air duct 9. There is a second sedimentary chamber 13 for light impurities, which are dropped down into the special wheeled hopper. The lightest impurities and dust is precipitated and accumulated to the special tray. The MGC-25 operation control is made using control panel 6.
|Grain cleaning and sorting:||30 ton/hour|
Precise seed sorting:
|up to 15 ton/hour|
|Power consumption:||15 kW/hour
|Outreach of discharge conveyor:||4000 mm|
|Operating height of discharge conveyor:||1000-4000 mm|
|Noise level:||85 dB|
|Number of operators:||2|