MANUALS AND FAQ
- Set the handle “Feed grain” to “0”.
- Fill the hopper with grain to the specified level.
- Turn the handle "Main" to "On", and if there is voltage, indicator lights "Main" and the red LED is "Off". If indicator «Main» is on, and the LED is "Off", it is necessary to reset the "Emergency Stop" button.
- Turn on the power of the frequency converter by pressing the green button to "On", the green light flashes. Turn the handle "Impeller power control" in the center position.
- Turn the handle "Start" to "On", impeller motor starts smoothly to speed up with the release of a predetermined amount.
- Machine turns off in the reverse order.
- Emergency machine shutoff is made by pressing the button "Emergency shutoff"
Turn on the machine, as described above. Set the rotary shutters in a position in which the return trays are blocked and rotary shutters are in neutral position between the first and second trays and between the fourth and fifth trays. Turn hopper damper valve to "Open", and at the same time rotating the handle "Impeller power control", to achieve the maximum possible airflow preventing the grain discharge by means of relieving of light fractions with the exhaust air. This mode, when properly configured, allows the machine to remove 30 to 60% of the original waste material, depending on the quality of the grain. When this mode is active, the refined grain will be fed from all trays.
- Turn on the machine.
- Set the rotary shutters in a position in which the return trays are blocked and rotary shutters are in neutral position between the first and second trays and between the fourth and fifth trays.
- Turn hopper damper valve to the position 0.5:1, at the same time rotating the handle "Impeller power control", to achieve such a ratio "grain-air", in which weed fractions, contained in the outcome material, will be sorted into 4 and 5 trays. Refined grains will fall in all other trays. Operator sets machine performance mode depending on the clean crop and the degree of contamination of the starting material.
- Turn on the machine.
- Set the rotary shutters in a position in which the return trays are blocked and rotary shutters are in the neutral position between the first and second trays and between the fourth and fifth trays.
- Turn hopper damper valve to the position 0.5:1, and at the same time rotating the handle "Impeller power control", to achieve the same proportion of grain harvest in the second and fifth trays of finished fractions. If you need to increase the machine performance, then, when opening the valve of the hopper, increase the supply of grain and at the same time increase the airflow, achieving the previously mentioned proportions of grain at the outlet of the second and fifth trays. When properly configured, stones will fall into the first tray, the heaviest and largest grain (market or seed) into the second tray, less heavier grain (market or seed) in the third tray, broken grains, halves, or grain, scarred chinch bug, and all sorts of impurity (cornmeal) into the fourth and fifth trays. By turning the rotary shutter handle, one will regulate the calibration quality. To get higher quality of calibration one can use intermediate fraction.
When the machine is in the above-mentioned modes, except the calibration mode, the position of the rotary shutters is selected by default so when the reverse trays are closed, and the rotary shutters between the 1st and 2nd trays and between the 4th and 5th trays are in neutral position.
During grain calibration, the operator can adjust the quality of the outgoing grain material by the rotary shutters.
If you need calibrated grain material of a higher grade, you can use reverse trays, opening overlying rotary shutters by an amount determined empirically.
The use of reverse trays allows you to select grain having a weight (size) at which it falls to the border shared by fractions and could get into any of the adjacent trays. This technique allows you to send "borderline" grain to recalibration.
Any manipulations with the rotary shutters for grains of different types, humidity, clogging and grade are individual and are to be selected by the operator depending on the task.
It should be remembered that the increase in machine performance can be carried out as long as the calibration starts to deteriorate the quality (cleaning) of the grain or until the grain discharge together with the exhaust air. For different cultures the calibration threshold worsening is different, so the operator determines himself.
In the calibration mode, regardless of the operator's action, light impurities move from the starting material in the separation chamber, that is cleaning is fulfilled together with the calibration.